CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Coronado Beach...

While we were in San Diego we went to Coronado beach. We LOVE this beach we go there every time we are in San Diego! It was still pretty cold since it was only May, and really it never gets super warm there anyway. I kept teasing Lance he was the only one dumb enough to be out in the water with out a wet suit! Miss Madden was was an ANGEL as usual!! She just hung out and slept most of the time!

The girls kept warm and had fun while playing in the sand!
I LOVE these girls!!
While Madden slept I hung out and read, or tried too! I had too much fun watching the kids and the crazy daddies to get much reading done!
That lump right their is my sleeping girl!
Nate was helping the kids build a GIANT sand castle!
Having some sand covered lunch!
Miss Madden a was a little chilly!
Look at that sweet little bundle!
Haha! Rya's poor little face was constantly covered in sand. I guess she didn't mind too much though!! That you soooo much Nate and Erin for letting us crash your family vacation!! We had so much fun hanging out with you guys before you moved!

0 comments: