CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Being sick sucks!

Can I just say, I have been sick before and had to take care of kids but not like yesterday! After lunch yesterday I put the girls down for their naps and I started feeling tired. I decided I would have a nap myself. Well, I must have been really out of it because a couple hours later Elliott came in my room and woke me up! I felt like I had been hit by a truck!! I had the worst headache! I got up and took some Advil and laid down on the couch. Luckily Rya was still asleep!! Not 10 minutes later I was running for the bathroom! Yikes! Elliott was nice enough to find me a big barf bowl so I wouldn't have to leave the couch again! Unfortunately Rya woke up shortly after that! I barley had enough strength to go get her out of her crib and I didn't have enough strength to carry her to the front room, she was very mad about that seeing as she just woke up!! The worst part of it was Rya was poopy! Every time she came near me I started dry heaving! Poor thing, I just couldn't change her! Elliott was my little angle! She kept Rya occupied and kept coming and rubbing my back! Not even four yet and she is my back up mommy! luckily Lance was home after about and hour and I had him change Rya immediately!! Good thing no one wanted to come to my house from family services during that couple hours!! I ended up pretty much going to bed for the night!! Yuck! I am feeling much better now... crazy! All I know is I am so not ready to be pregnant and sick with two little kids!! maybe I will wait until Rya is like five! Thanks for listening to my gross story!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I hate being sick too! I'm glad you're feeling better. Maybe you are pregnant?!

Oh, I love the pictures of you guys at Lagoon. So much fun!

Robison Fam. said...

Seriously call me next time you feel that yucky! I would be gald to take your girls. IT is the worst when you feel that way and have to be a mom!

Chelsey said...

Lace I am so sorry that you were sick. At least you waited until you got home so that we could play! I did the collage on picasa. One of my friends told me to go there and you can do stuff like that. Kennedy actually is still on her oxygen,call me I will tell you about my exciting day at the doctor office! Miss ya and hope you are feeling better!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Lacey it's Ashes sister-in-law, you are so sweet to get in contact with us. We are still trying to figure this place out and find me a job so if you know anyone who is hiring let me know! You'll have to tell me where in Henderson you live, we are over on executive airport road in Inspirada. Anyway thanks again Heather