CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Rides, Rides, and more Rides!



We had so much fun going on rides in two different places! The first was at Clinton City's fun days! Lance is from Clinton and we go every year! We have so much fun riding carnival rides and then watching fireworks later on in the evening! we went with our friends Chad and Lindsay and their cute little Grace and also our friends Jay and Shea! We used this as a little test for Rya since we knew we were going to Lagoon too. She was fine on the merry go round because Lance was right there but the boats were a whole different story! We put Elliott in between Grace and Rya with a little rope as their seat belt. As you can imagine that rope was not tight enough for two curious one year olds! They were both trying to stand the whole time and poor Elliott had to try to hold them down! After that I was pretty sure I wasn't taking Rya with us to Lagoon! WE had front row seats for the fireworks from Chad's backyard! Rya was so hyper and tired by the time they started all she did was run back and forth on the patio! It was fun to get together with our fun friends that we miss so much... maybe they need to come here for a visit! Hint hint Linds!!

I am glad I ended up bringing Rya to Lagoon with us, she did great! She rode on all the rides we put her on and she had so much fun! Elliott of course had a blast with her cousins! Makinlee didn't love Lagoon this year but she had fun watching! Elliott went on everything and loved it! She even went on tidal wave and wanted to go again! I think her favorite ride was the bumper cars, I honestly don't know how many times in a row they went on that ride! I don't think she ever wanted to leave! We all had so much fun! Grandma Wehrle was able to get a whole bunch of tickets so there was a big group of us that went! It was such a great day with the whole family! Thanks so much Gaylene! Lance and I even had a chance to go ride together for a while! I haven't been able to do that in years! It was a long day, especially for the kids, but they did great! I hope we can make this a yearly tradition!! Thanks again Gaylene!!

1 comments:

The Webber's said...

Lace-
Looks like you guys had a fun time at Lagoon! Rya is looking so much older all of a sudden! One of these trips to Utah, we will have to get together! Are you melting in Vegas yet?