CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

One of Elliott's favorite things to do in Utah is go to the Treehouse museum! It is so fun! There are so many fun little things for the kids to do! I brought Rya for the first time too and she loved walking all over and playing with toys without me saying, "Rya come back or don't touch that!" Elliott had fun playing with cousin Logan and Rya had fun following cousin Kinlee all over the place! Elliott and Logan being little Indians!
Daddy and Elliott on the cool fire truck! Elliott thought this was great since her grandpa Wehrle is a fireman.... she was just like him!
Rya, Kinlee, Elliott and Logan all dressed like Firegirls!
I think they are supposed to be pioneers or somethings, maybe Pilgrims since there is a boat?! I don't know but they are cute and they had fun!
Elliott and Logan putting on a play on the pretend stage! Funny girls!
We had so much fun spending the day with cousins! I am so glad Lance was able to come too since he is usually doing something for school when we get to do fun things!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you guys had fun while visiting! My green dress... I believe it was from Macey's or Dillards. Can't remember! We had a HECK of a time finding a green dress. It was sleeveless so I wore a shrug. There is a real shortage of CUTE, modest dresses. Good luck trying to find one!!

Chelsey said...

Lacey you and Hailey got such cute pictures from the treehouse. If you remember sometime send them to my email so I can have them too! I am already missing you guys and will count down for you to come in sept! Love you all!