Caution: Serious Bragging Ahead!!!!!
I just have to show off my new hutch that Lance built for me! I love it!!!!!!!! He is so amazing! I think it looks like we bought it from the store! It only took him a few days, well, actually about a week but he didn't work on it all the whole time! Maybe he should go into business!!
I just have to show off my new hutch that Lance built for me! I love it!!!!!!!! He is so amazing! I think it looks like we bought it from the store! It only took him a few days, well, actually about a week but he didn't work on it all the whole time! Maybe he should go into business!! As many of you know I LOVE dishes!! I have never had the room for all of the ones I want to buy... until now!!! I think Lance is in trouble because I will want to buy dishes all the time now!!! What a good handyman I have!!! I only have a few more days until Lance goes back to school (sniffle!) I need to take advantage and get a few more honey-dos done!!




8 comments:
Good job Lance! It looks great!
Hey! I'm still trying to figure out my new schedule with work and all but if you're still interested in doing pilates let me know and I will totally try to find a price that meets your budget, it's cheaper to do it with a friend and not do a private. I just want to get the word out and give great prices. Anyway I hope your doing great! Take care, Heather
That is very impressive! If he ever wants to build me something let me know...ha ha!
How cool is that! What an awesome hubby. Too bad you'll have to buy more dishes :)
Who needs a doctor in the family when you could have a furniture maker? That hutch is gorgeous. I too share in your love of dishes and I am very jealous you have such a great piece to display them in. And I am still waiting for you to post pictures of your revamped table- you crafty litte family.
Can he make me one? I love dishes too, and have no place to put my beautiful china! Too bad I have no place for a hutch right now! HOpe you guys are having fun. Luke told my parents he has a "girlfriend " at home named Elliott! We miss you!
Hey so I'm thinking if you want to do a semi-private and do it with a friend I could charge you like $10 per semi-private session. When I post my prices they will probably be a bit higher but for college families I will totally work with them because I totally understand the situation. If that is still too high let me know, I can work something out. Semi-privates at most studios are around $20-40 and privates are $40-75, I know it is so crazy how expensive it is. Anyway let me know and no pressure. Thanks! Heather
Holy crap. I am so impressed. I would like to put my order in... 1 please!!!
Post a Comment