I can't believe how much my baby has grown! It is so fun to look back at all the old pictures we have taken though out the year! I can't believe she was once so small. I took Rya to the doctor this morning and she weighed in at 23 lbs! She is in the 70th percentile for her weight 80th percentile for her height! I think she may be slowing down a bit but she is still pretty chunky monkey!
Rya has been so much fun to have and she is such a special part of our family! She is a little busy body, she really keeps me moving! I can't remember the last week I sat through all or even most of church! She has been walking for quite a while now and she is really getting fast. She is pretty funny when she tries to run!! I think she loves her new found independence! She isn't scarred of anyone and walks right up to strangers and wants them to pick her up.... only long enough for her to check them out and then she is off to the next person! I am not sure if this is a good thing or not! She loves all food... obviously. I am not sure I have given her anything she won't eat, except for baby food which she only ate for about three weeks! She is working on trying to communicate with us. She grunts and shakes her head when you ask her things! She has been saying mama and dada for long time now. She is also starting to say her animal sounds. Rya loves all her toys! She is always busy with them! She also loves books. She will sit down with her books and talk to herself while she reads them, it is so cute! She also loves playing in the water, playing outside and most importantly she loves playing with her big sister Elliott! She lights up when Elliott walks into the rooms! They have so much fun together!
I am so lucky to be Rya's mom! I don't know what I did to deserve such great kids! I am so happy I get to spend everyday with her watching her grow and learn and explore! Mommy loves you RYA RYA!!







2 comments:
Rya is such a cutie! I LOVE her smile! She has changed so much in one year.
Hey I think I am starting to figure this place out a little bit, I have an idea of where you guys live but not exactly sure. Pete knows this place a little better than I do. So yeah if you want to do pilates that would be totally fun! I found a job at Chilli's but haven't started yet. My plan is to work part time there and work part time teaching pilates out of my home. Eventually I would like to just teach pilates. If you want call me 801-458-2026. I am trying to figure out some fair prices, the pilates studios down here are so expensive. Anyway keep in touch and have a great day! Heather
Post a Comment