CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's fun to be one!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYA MADELYN!!!!
I can't believe my baby is one! We had a birthday party in Utah for her and I never posted the pictures so I might as well do it today on her actual birthday! We had so much fun! I am going to have to say it was the funnest one year old party I have been to, a little biased?! She was just so entertaining... as was her daddy and her uncles! WE opened presents, ate cake and ice cream and played with water balloons (that is where the boys entertainment comes in!) As usual when I post a lot of pictures they all get out of order but you get the idea!!
Here is Rya's cake! I had to have them made this year since I didn't have any of my cake decorating supplies with me. Sad! I love making my girls cakes! Oh well, I think they turned our really cute! They are Madagascar if you can't tell. I had a hard time deciding what a one year old likes..... so, animals it is!
Here is Rya opening her presents! She got so many wonderful things! I think she was a little overwhelmed! Everyone was so generous as usual! Thanks so much everyone! She got a lot of clothes, a couple of babies, some books and lots of toys so is still loving to play with!
Isn't she so cute and excited!!! She loved this little penguin toy from Lacey and Blake, I think it was the baby on the box!
Checking things out!
Okay, see we are out of order but wow, here we go with the cake! As if you needed anymore proof that my girls are total opposites, here is more! When Elliott turned one she would not even touch her cake! She is such a little neat freak! I think Hailey put her hands in it and she freaked out! It was still really fun and cute to watch her with it. Rya on the other hand! Oh my! She dove right into that cake and was in heaven! The cake was huge and she really took care of most of it! I suppose I should have stopped her but it was just so funny watching her!! She was so happy.... and very very messy! It is a good thing we were outside!
Not so messy... yet!
So nice to share with Grandma Wehrle!
And so it begins!!

While we were singing Happy Birthday she was already trying to get her cute little paws in it!!
What cute cousins... both with their panties showing... ooops!
AHHHH! She looks like she is covered in guacamole!!
Look at that cake! She really did manage to eat most of it. Shortly after this she dumped it off of her tray into the grass! I am sure her belly hurt!
Still going and still so happy!

The balloons were on the back of her chair and they were filthy by the time she was done! She insisted on holding them while she ate! Oh well, she is the birthday girl!

I gave Rya a little bath outside in a 5 gallon bucket! I figured this was the cleanest way to do things, I didn't want to drag all that guacamole into the house! She was loving it!She is such a water baby and this just made her even more excited!!
Kinlee was very worried the whole time she was eating cake and while she was in the bath. She kept saying "Rya... ewwww!"
Looks like a little model shot under the water fall... oh wait, except all that darn guacamole again and all those kissable lovable rolls!!
So happy to hang out!!

Last but not least... the floating head! She kept sitting down in the bucket and it would about go over her head!!
We had so much fun at Rya's party! Thanks again Ron and Gaylene for letting us make a mess out of your back yard! And thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Rya's special day with her! I will post some more later about today.. her actual birthday!!







6 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Happy Birthday Rya! We Love you and can't wait to see you again!

Jen Ayrton said...

Hi guys I found you bloghopping. Your family is so cute. I hope you dont mind me blogstalking you. hahaha. I love the background! Later Jen Call

The Webber's said...

Lacey -
Happy Birthday Rya! Looks like you guys had a fun birthday party! Rya is so cute and I love how excited she was about her cake! That makes it even more fun.

ashley said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to Rya! I can't believe she is already 1! That is so cute of her in the bucket with the floating head.
Sorry you were sick, that sounds so lame. And what fun you had in Utah! I'm just sad I didn't get to see you that trip. I would've called at your mom's but our phone wasn't working so I could only email. You probably didn't get a chance to check it in time. Maybe next time! Oh, and thanks for leaving Heather a comment. That was so nice. It would be awsome if you guys got to know each other. I hope you can keep each other company when your hubbies are gone all day studying and in school. Hopefully I'll be hearing from ya soon!

Heather Lowe said...

Hey Lacey thanks for the info! Things are going pretty good here. I'm actually surprised I like it here as much as I do. So do you live close to me? I still don't quite know my way around here. Do you know where the executive airport road is off of St. rose? We live up there in Inspirada just before Anthem. Anyway I am still job hunting and trying to get my pilates business going. But things are looking up, Keep in touch! Your family is darling! Heather Lowe

Chelsey said...

Hey Lace...Happy birthday big girl Rya!!! We love you and I must agree that was the funnest party to go to because Rya was such a blast to watch! Hopefully I will get a chance to call and wish Rya a happy day! Love you all and I can't wait to see you soon