CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

School party...

Elliott had a party at school the day before Halloween and all the parents were invited! I dropped Elliott off at Erin's so I didn't have to chase her around all day!! Pretty much all they did at the party was eat....eat...eat... and have a little parade. I ended up leaving before it was over because all I was doing was watching Elliott stuff her face with all kinds of sugar!! Oh well, she had fun!Elliott was a witch this year, again! She dressed up three times and all three times she was a different witch, today she was a crazy haired witch! This is her right before the parade!
Walking with her class in the parade!

Look at that table full of junk!! Yikes!!

Elliott with her teacher ms. Helch! I am glad Elliott had so much fun at her little party!




0 comments: