CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Decorating and Bunks beds...

I found this fun gingerbread house for our back door and the girls (and Lance) had so much fun putting it together! I used to LOVE putting all those cheesy window pictures up when I was a kid, and although I don't love them now, I love letting the kids put them up in the back where only we can enjoy them!


When lance and first got married we bought this tiny collection of lit houses and said we would buy a new one every Christmas... well that never happened! and in fact, this is the first time we have had them out since we have lived in Vegas. We decided the kids were old enough that they would probably survive all of December... so far so good! And the kids, especially Rya, LOVE to look at them!

And lastly, and very random... we bought the girls a cute bunk bed! Rya has been in a toddle bed for well over a year and I am so sick of it! I can't lay with her to read or to snuggle! We decided that she needed a bigger bed. Then we thought.... we may as well bunk them because if we ever have another baby while in this house they will need to share a room anyway... and no, that is by no means an announcement!! Anyway, after being in the bunks for two weeks I have decided Rya just isn't ready for a bunk yet so Lance is taking them apart and moving Elliott back to her own room this weekend!! Oh well, maybe by the time they "need" to share a room Rya will be better and not trying to jump from the top bunk!!! (oh, and isn't Lance such a cute daddy reading to his girls.. yep he is!!)

1 comments:

Pitcher family said...

Oh man too bad the bunk beds didn't work out that would have been so fun! And yes Lance is a very cute daddy! I love when they read to the kids.