For the last few years we have been going to see the lights on the Saturday after Thanksgiving with whoever is still in town... and this year was no different! I LOVE seeing all of the cactus (cacti??) lit up! It is just so unique and nothing I have seen before coming to live in Vegas! The kids also love getting to sit on Santa's lap! It is such a fun way to kick off the Christmas season!
Rya and Elliott posing! Such cute girls!
Elliott with the giant candy cane!!
First of many visits to Santa in 2009! They were both so cute and they love Santa. Elliott told him she wanted a teddy bear and Rya said she wanted a puppy! I have no idea where either of those ideas came from! Oh well, at least they talked to him!
Rya and Elliott posing! Such cute girls!
Elliott with the giant candy cane!!
First of many visits to Santa in 2009! They were both so cute and they love Santa. Elliott told him she wanted a teddy bear and Rya said she wanted a puppy! I have no idea where either of those ideas came from! Oh well, at least they talked to him!






0 comments:
Post a Comment