Last year my mom gave me the CUTEST gingerbread man pan for Christmas and I couldn't wait to get it out for gingerbread this year!! It is such a fun little pan (thanks mom!!) The girls, and me and Lance, had so much fun decorating them and eating way too much candy!
Right before decorating! Grandma Wehrle gave the girls these really cute little gingerbread aprons last year and they were perfect for our cookies!!
Rya putting a million marshmallows on her little guy, that was her favorite thing!
Decorating away!!! And, you may have noticed that we are using blue frosting, yes blue!! I am a ding dong and didn't look at what I was buying so blue it is!!
Right before decorating! Grandma Wehrle gave the girls these really cute little gingerbread aprons last year and they were perfect for our cookies!!
Rya putting a million marshmallows on her little guy, that was her favorite thing!
Decorating away!!! And, you may have noticed that we are using blue frosting, yes blue!! I am a ding dong and didn't look at what I was buying so blue it is!!




1 comments:
Love the aprons!
Post a Comment