CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanksgiving....

Lance and I hosted Thanksgiving at our house again this year and it was so much fun!! We had a much smaller group than we have had in years past: me, lance, Elliott, Rya, My mom and dad, Cassidy, Ron and gaylene, Lacey and Blake and Brittany! Nice and small and perfect!! Here I am putting the turkey in... Lance wanted to get a picture of me with the brown bag! Everyone thought it was pretty crazy but the turkey turned out great and I don't think I will ever cook a turkey with out one again!

Lance's dad Ron carving the turkey! An hour or so before dinner was going to be done all the girls headed off to Old navy to do some quick shopping... it ended up taking a bit longer than planned and the food was done faster than I had planned so it was a bit chaotic right before dinner! All the guys and Brittany were so great to help with all the last minute things that though!
Everyone but Lance (who is taking the picture.. oh, and Rya who slept through dinner!!) This is better than last year, I totally forgot to take a picture last year!!

The clean up crew!! We had such a yummy dinner and we were all completely stuffed when we were done! we both have such amazing families who make the long trip down here every year just to be with us! We love you guys!


1 comments:

Chelsey said...

Ah! Too bad we couldn't come this year! I miss you all after looking at pictures all the time :( Can't wait to see you soon.