CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trimming the tree....

So this year I couldn't wait to set my tree up!! I would have put it up in the middle of November if I didn't have people coming down for Thanksgiving! We got a new tree and all new ornaments after Christmas this year and I couldn't wait to see them! After everyone left on Monday morning I started getting everything out and we set it up for FHE that night!! What a mess!!! The girls helped put on all the balls after I did a few other things first! They did a good job!
After we decorated the big tree we let the girls do their own tree! I got this tree as part of a bigger gift I gave to Lance the year we were engaged! So little and fun!The girls had so much fun with all the little decorations!

Elliott with the finished product! She was very proud! They hung all the ornaments on the front so every once in a while it will be quiet in the house and you will here a HUGE crash! The tree and everything on will be all over the floor.. nice!
Rya wouldn't sit with the tree unless daddy was there too!
The big tree!! Too bad you can't see it very well, but trust me it is fun! It is orange and brown to match my front room! Since no one else on earth would want an orange and brown tree for Christmas I had a lot to choose from at Tai Pan!! Oh, and don't mind me without a stitch of make up on, I know it is very scary!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I freakin love the orange and brown tree!!! I want to do a new fun tree, maybe someday when I get to decorate my own tree again.

robandkayla said...

You're a natural beauty Lacey!! You don't need make-up. I want to see the tree in person! It looks beautiful!!

Pitcher family said...

oooohhh the tree is gorgeous! Can't wait to see you next week!

St. Jeor Family said...

Your tree is so pretty!! I would never think of using orange and brown for a christmas tree, but I LOVE IT!!! I wish I was more creative like that.

Robison Fam. said...

Your tree looks even better in person! WE are glad we have been able to share in some holiday fun with you guys this year!