Our ward had the annual trunk or treat the night before Halloween this year and it was sooooo much fun! Elliott was a scary witch and Rya was a cute little Zebra..... which she kept calling a "goinky" all night. that is what she calls all animals if she doesn't know what they are called! Silly girl! they both had so much fun playing with their friends and getting way to much candy!! Elliott ran around scaring everyone all night!
Right before we left! I told Elliott I would only paint her face green one night, she chose trunk or treat night!
Cute little chubby zebra!
Elliott with Luke and Jared!
Right before we left! I told Elliott I would only paint her face green one night, she chose trunk or treat night!
Cute little chubby zebra!
Elliott with Luke and Jared!






1 comments:
Finally I get to see their costumes! I love Elliott's face paint, what a CUTE mean witch!
Post a Comment