We debated on whether or not to do family pictures this year because I am clearly huge and pregnant. I was not feeling very camera ready and really didn't want to be in them. At the last minute I decided to just do them. They may not be my best pictures but my family is beautiful and I am so glad I have these pictures to treasure! We went up to a place called Nelson's Landing with my friend Shannon to take them. It was a fun play and we could have stayed and played there a lot longer than we did!!
Family
Girls
I love how happy Madden was to smile! Last year she was a nightmare and no one had much fun haha!
This is the picture we send out on our Christmas card this year. I LOVE how this turned out!!
This is my favorite of the girls!! They were so happy to be in this old truck!
My only regret from the session is we didn't do a better picture of just Lance and I.
Ahhh I LOVE this picture!!
My Rya is GORGEOUS!!
How is my beautiful Elliott getting so big?? Stop growing please!!
Three girls in a tub!
I love the sun on these ones on the road.
Scary poky plants.
This is Lance's favorite family picture. I just don't like my belly out in the open haha. I am so glad I decided to just do the family pictures. We don't always have to look our best right??

































1 comments:
I absolutely LOVE these pics! Your girls really are beautiful and you look awesome LACEY! Love this family so much!!!
Post a Comment