CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 24, 2014

Meeting Hayes...

 
Since it was Thanksgiving weekend when Hayes was born we still had a lot of our family in town. It was Sunday morning though and most of them were heading home that day. They were trying to stay long enough to meet Hayes. Too bad he was in the NICU all day and none of them got to meet him. Lance was able to take Chelsey and my mom down to the NICU to see him though. Elliott, Rya and Madden were really disappointed they were not able to see him that first day. They had fun playing in my hospital room though!  
Cheese!

Lance was able to go back and forth between me and the NICU so it was very comforting to me to hear how he was doing. The NICU doctors were so amazing and so nice. They came and updated me and ended up staying on as Hayes' doctors while he was still in the hospital.. another perk! I had Lance take my phone and the camera and take some pictures of him for me so I could see him!! I really hate seeing them when they are covered in wires! So sad!


I think he looks so big in this picture but he really was just a little guy!
FINALLY 13 long hours later I was able to meet my new little man!! I was soooo happy to have him in my arms! He was tiny and perfect!! I know I look so lovely in this picture but I don't care, this is me holding my son!

I LOVE him so much!

Snuggles with mommy!

I couldn't stop smiling!!

First time feeding him!!

Daddy on diaper duty as always at the hospital.

Tiny baby bums!

Aunt Cassidy and Aunt Gen were able to stay one more night and they stopped y in the morning to meet Hayes before they went home to Utah! Hayes loved them!

Tired little Hayes.

Aunt Gen loves Hayes!

SO sweet!

My mom came up later in the day with Madden so they could meet Hayes. The big girls were at school and came up after. Madden was so happy to hold her baby brother!




Grandma gets to hold Hayes!




I love this picture!! I have the best mom! She came down and stayed with us for ten days after I had Hayes. She took care of me and the kids and let me relax and recover! She did lots of cooking and cleaning and gave me a great little break!! I LOVE my mom!!

More Madden and Hayes! I think she liked my big bed just as much as she liked holding Hayes.



Seriously!! The cutest!!

Biggest sister Elliott!! The big girls were so excited to hold their brother after waiting so long!!



Madden eating mommy's dinner!

Cute Rya is a big sister again!! SO cute Rya girl!



Rya even got to feed Hayes. She is such a great helper!


My biggest and my baby!

Madden hanging out!

More cute ones!!

This is by far the more horrible picture of me, I was so swollen. I had a great experience at the hospital! lance went back to work on Monday morning and it worked out perfectly! He was just down stairs so he stopped in every few hours to check on me. The nurses and doctors who took care of me and Hayes were so great! They sent me home with giant bags of diapers and formula! if I ever had another baby (which I am not) I would gladly deliver at Valley again!

0 comments: