CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Halloween Fun...

Fall is my favorite time of year! There are so many fun things to do! This year I was about 36 weeks pregnant on Halloween and was feeling very lazy and HUGE. I was a big slacker mom and we didn't do as much as we usually do but I think we still had some fun!
We decided to do carmel apple fondue this year instead of the whole apples. So much easier and way more fun to eat!!

The girls could do it themselves and it was fun!

We carved pumpkins in the house this year because I didn't want to sit outside! I have to admit that this is not my favorite thing to do. The girls don't love to clean out there pumpkins and they are not that great at carving yet so Lance and I just end up carving 5 pumpkins our self. Oh well, I am sure it will get better and the kids still love it!

Madden was pretty good at pulling out the guts!

Yucky mama!

Rya doesn't love the guts but she tried hard this year to do it herself!

Grandma Wehrle gave the girls these fun pumpkin faces. Elliott's pumpkin was so HUGE we decided not to carve it and just put the face on. It turned out cute!!

Still craving away!

Elliott did her whole pumpkin this year! She wasn't happy about it but she did it and it looked great!!

All the pumpkins lined up!

Spooky!

I think they were proud!!

0 comments: