CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend...

Thanksgiving weekend. I am days away from having this sweet baby boy!! We decided it was going to be too hard to have EVERYONE down here during this busy time so my family came down for Thanksgiving and Lance's came to see the baby after a week or so. We always wait to set up or Christmas tree until after everyone leaves but this year I knew if we waited it just wouldn't happen, so up it went before Thanksgiving. I kind of liked having it up for so ling!!
My little helpers!!

Wow I look HUGE in this pictures. Try to ignore me and look at the beautiful tree! I LOVE my Christmas tree and could sit and look at it for hours!

We debated on doing Thanksgiving dinner or just going out this year since I was literally days away from having a baby. I didn't know if I would feel up to it or not. Luckily I have the world's best mom and she pretty much did everything!! I felt better than I thought and was able to at least help!

Grandma, Grandpa Gen and Cassidy came down. Chelsey and Kurt and the kids were also down in Vegas with Kurt's family so we were able to see a lot of them too! Yay!!

No one looks very happy haha!

This girls is always happy though!!

Elliott and Gentry!

Getting ready to eat!

Yum! Thanksgiving is the best!!

WE were lazy and didn't even do pie this year!! Oh well I'm not sure anyone even missed it! after dinner and some resting we headed out for some fun Black Friday shopping!! Yes!! I love Black Friday! I was a bit tired by the end of the night though!

0 comments: