CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Swimming Lessons...

My kids make me laugh with their different personalities. Elliott HATED the water when she was little and would FREAK out if anyone even splashed her face. She has since become an Amazing swimmer and has only one more level to pass off before she is completely done with lessons! I am so proud of her for conquering her fear and turning it in to a talent! Rya was a fish from day one! She always loved the water and her baths when she was little. She is a great swimmer but she doesn't like to use technique, she just wants to play and swim in the water. Lessons are hard when someone wants you to do a front crawl and all you want to do is dive to the bottom of the pool! And my little Madden bug is the biggest fish of all! She has zero fear and by the end of swimming lessons could swim a good 5 or so feet on her own! She is a crazy one!!

Swimming to the side!

Treading water.

Silly girl!

And I'm up!!

Seriously she is the cutest! Not even two and a half and she was diving to the bottom of the pool for toys and swimming back and forth between mommy and the teacher! I hope she continues to love swimming!!

Here comes Rya over to her class.

Madden doing flips in the water! Silly one.

She was really hard to hold in mommy and me class. She wanted to swim alone and wanted nothing to do with the little songs they would sing in class.

Elliott down in the lap part of the pool. She would swim for the 45 minutes and be worn out at the end of class. That is a lot of laps for a little girl!

I have loved swimming lessons at our Henderson pool! It's cheap and the teachers are GREAT!! My girls are really getting so good at swimming and I am confident that if there was a problem my big girls would be able to save themselves! That is all I really care about anyway!!
 

0 comments: