CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Grandma Swim Swim Turns 80...

One of the reasons we headed up to Utah was to celebrate Grandma Swim Swim's 80 birthday with her and the rest of the family! I LOVE my grandma so much and so do my kids, it was so nice to be able to be there and give her a fun day just for her! I worked on Grandma's history for about two years going back and forth editing and asking more questions. I FINALLY finished it and had it put in a nice book for Grandma's birthday. I was really happy with the way it turned out and I think she was too. We ordered a bunch of other books so the others in the family that wanted them could have a copy. I am so glad I will have this book to show my kids as they grow!  
 

Grandma looking her best with her pretty corsage!

I took pictures of everyone at their tables.

Cute.

Smile!

Last table. I forgot to mention that the party was at Ruby River in Riverdale. It was so nice. The room was private and the food was great!

Grandma with her five kids. Val, Denise, Mitch, Grandma, Denis and Zan.

Kids and spouses. Zan and Susan, Val and Narlene, Bob and Denise, Mitch and Deanne, Denis and Lindee and Grandma.

Grandmas grandkids and their spouses. All of her grandkids were there except Genry and Dayna and Brock who was still on his mission.
Chelsey, Kurt, Cassidy, Lacey, Keith, Perla, Connor, Shayne, Zach, Sydney, ZJ, Shea, Debbie, Bryson, Hailey and Clayton.

Grandma and the great grandkids. There were also three of us who were pregnant at the party so there are already three more great grandkids! What an amazing posterity!! Logan, Wyatt, Grandma holding Finn, Kennedy, Derek, Deron, Rya, Karsyn, Makinlee, Madden, Elliott and Reese.

Grandma and Grandpa Robison wanted a picture with all their grandkids too. nine grandkids and counting!!

Somehow we forgot the candles for grandma so she blew out this silly fake candle the restraint gave us! What a fun night! It was so good to see all of my extended family again. I rarely see them now that we live far away and my kids do not know them. It is sad. Happy Happy birthday to my wonderful Grandma!!

0 comments: