CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Saying Goodbye...

Reason number two for the Utah visit, saying goodbye to the Pitcher family. So sad. Hailey and family moved up to Kennewick, Washington for Clayton's job. I don't know why it is so sad for me, I don't live by them anyway, but now it makes it even harder to see them! Rya was devastated to lose her best friend cousin Kinlee!!

I just love these two!! They love each other so much and always splay so great together! I hope they always stay friends!

Cute girls!

This picture makes me sad. Poor Rya loves Kinners so much and had such a hard time when they left!

Elliott was sleeping over at Logan's so she isn't in any of the saying goodbye picture. Madden didn't want to take any pictures as you can see form that grumpy face!

Oh I love these kids!!

Grandma and Grandpa with the Pitcher's and Rya and Madden.

Love this silly candid.

Look at that little Reese!! I love that sweet little happy girl!

Such a great family picture!!

So cute!!

Rya had to sneak in many many more hugs before they pulled away. What a fun adventure for the Pitcher family in Washington but we sure miss them!

0 comments: