Elliott did really good this trimester at school and got all A's except in Art she got a B. I think it is funny that she got a B in art since she LOVES art but her teacher said she works so slow that she doesn't get things turned in on time haha! Oh well! I am so proud of her! Here is her teacher Ms. Maddox calling her up!
All the kids in Elliott's class that receieved awards!
Elliott also received the citizenship award for her class too! this means she is always well behaved and polite and ready to help when asked! I might be even more proud of her for getting this award than the AB honor roll!
Elliott and her friends! This has been a really great year for Elliott! She has participated in several plays and done a couple of research reports already! her teacher is amazing and I wish she could be in her class forever!! She is positive and loving and really wants the best for all of her kids!








1 comments:
way to go on the award!! I just caught up on all your posts. Your family is beautiful!! Can't believe how fast your baby is growing!!! How come pregnancy doesn't go that fast?
Rachel :)
Post a Comment