CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Messy Baby...

This baby LOVES to eat! There is a reason she is my little chubbers! I love it though, it makes my life so much easier not having to worry abou picky baby! The older girls were both great eaters too and they have since become sooo picky, I hope Madden continues to be a great eater! See this messy girl?? I expect this from a baby who is feeding themself... but I was feeding her!! She got food all over her hand and then wiped it all over her face before I even had time to react! Quick little bug!! She was such a mess and didn't care!

Oh my messy baby!

This is my happy place!

Two cute girls!

haha!

Oh my goodness could she be any cuter in all that baby food! I think not!!

0 comments: