CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Babysitting Group...

Lance and I have been doing a babysitting group with our friends for several years now and we LOVE it! Right now our group has four families (us, Hancock's, Babcock's and Poulsen's) with a total of twelve kids in it. We rotate every two weeks to a different house and one couple babysits all the kids while the other couple get a date night!! It is the best system! You end up getting three date nights for every time you babysit! We had the kids one night in October and decided to make hot dog mummies for dinner! I do this every year with my girls and decided it would be fun to do with the babysitting kids!

Elliott showing off her mummy!

Rya showing us hers!

I don't know why Grant is raising his hand but isn't he cute?? We love babysitting group and sadly all the families in our group but us will be moving in the net couple of months... sad!! I guess we will have to start begging someone else to do another group with us!

0 comments: