For the last 3 or 4 years my friend Amber and I have had a fun little Halloween party with all our friends! It is at the park and always very low key! We just do a pot luck with soup and yummy breads and desserts. We ask everyone to bring a bag of candy to put in the pinata a after everything is done the boys usually play home run derby. This year there was a softball team practicing so we weren't able to play softball which was sad! This year we had a harder time planning it with the ward split... we had to plan around two different trunk or treats but we made it work!!
Elliott taking a swing at the ghost pinata!
I have picture of all the kids swinging at the pinata but I thought I would leave those off! Once it is opened it is like a swarm of kids trying to get candy!
My little Halloween baby girl before we hung the pinata!
Rya taking a swing! I forgot to add the the kids usually dress up in their costumes! My girls love dressing up so I figure they may as well where them as often as they can!!









0 comments:
Post a Comment