CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Ward Trunk or Treat...

We had so much fun at our ward Trunk or treat this year!! This is one of my favorite activities of the year! The girls love it and I love getting everyone all dressed up! This year Elliott was a skeleton, Rya was a Geisha and Madden was a cute little ghost! Land I dressed up as Blue Men. It was such a fun costume but ooooooh so annoying! I really hate having paint all over my face and it was so hot in the church I was sweating and melting it off! But it was fun and no one recognized us!! I let the girls both invite a friend this year so Elliott brought Kristen and Rya brought Cheyenne. The above picture is our cute RS President Connie and her hubby and Jillian! We LOVE them!

Here are all my girls! Kristen was a witch and Cheyenne was Princess Peach!

Elliott and Rya before we went!

Our family! I think we look good!!

Elliott and Kristen at dinner!

Rya and Cheyenne being silly!

Cute girls!

It is weird seeing Rya with dark hair!!

Look at my poor makeup!! I think the main problem is that silly swim cap! It wouldn't stay on my dry hair and if it slipped up all my makeup would slide with it. Like I said, fun costume... but annoying! lance looked better because he didn't have to wear a swim cap!

Our favorite friends the Featherstone's! I have no idea what Ethan is doing haha!

Our friends (and Lance's executive secretary) the Halands! They are foster parents to that cute little Darth Vader Demetrius!

My pretty pretty little ghost! I made Madden a big sparkly tu tu and she was cute but I was covered in glitter by the end of the night!

Kenna the princess!

My Rya girl!

Lance's 2nd counselor and his wife, the Pearce's.

Rya and Cheyenne again. Honestly it was a harder night than I was planning with five little girls and Lance off being the social bishop but we had a lot of fun and I loved having the girls friends come with us! We also went to SVR's trunk or treat this year but Lance and I did not dress up. That was a one time thing haha! We had a lot of fun with our old ward too but I don't think I got any pictures that night!

0 comments: