Since Lance was called to be Bishops our Sunday morning have become even more hectic than they were before. He is never home in the mornings as he is always at some meeting or another. I feel like no matter how early I get up to get ready we are still rushing around at the last minute and I am yelling at the girls to hurry! If you know me you know that I hate and I mean HATE to be late!! So I am not saying we are late to church but we are later than I like! Anyway... one Sunday by some HUGE miracle we were ready with a few minutes to spare! I had to take a picture of my cute girls! I think they always look so cute on Sunday's since we are trying to look our best but I rarely get a picture of them!! Look at that baby!!
I LOVE when she smiles big and her whole face gets all squishy!!
My chair is the perfect backdrop for my perfect happy smiling baby! ahhh! I could just kiss that happy baby!
Ignoring the fact that you can see straight up Elliott skirt I love my happy smiling girls!!
Rya is always such a poser an I love it! It makes for some pretty funny pictures! There you have it.. three perfect girls on a perfect Sunday morning!









0 comments:
Post a Comment