I am kind of laughing looking at all of these posts and feeling a bit of deja vu!! I feel like I have already blogged about the Bellagio and cactus gardens and ginger bread houses... I guess it is because there are some things we do every year! It will be fun to look back at all the pictures and see how our family has grown and changed over the years! We LOVE going to the Bellagio at Christmas time! The lights are so pretty and the tree is HUGE!
Mommy and the girls in front of the big big tree!
Lance had to come and meet us straight from work so he looks all cute in his nice clothes! One of the reasons we didn't do as much this season was Lance was really busy with work and church stuff, he was gone a lot of evenings and I just didn't have the energy to do it alone... that sounded whiny! I like to have my whole family there and I don't like leaving Lance out of the fun so I find myself waiting for him to be home and often times we miss out on things because of it.... but I wouldn't change it, I like all of us to be together for all the fun!
You can't go to the Bellagio without watching the fountains! My girls used to be scared of the water because they thought they would fall in, but they really love it now! Look at the CUTE big girl baby!!








1 comments:
I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are all so adorable! And i noticed on your lillypie ticker that Madden is already 1..how did that happen?!
Post a Comment