Wahoo! Trick or treating is one my FAVORITE things to do!! I LOVE how excited my kids get running from house to house! This year we went with our friends like we have been doing in years past. We went with Featherstone's, Barlow's and Andrew's. Lots and lots of cute kids!!
There was a big firetruck parked out from at someones house so the girls got to go in and look around! The fireman were so nice to let the kids do that!!
Since we had the big stroller all the kids took turns riding with Madden. We really did walk pretty far that night, I am surprised the kids went as far as they did!
Elliott with all her loot! Between that and all her trunk or treat candy we will ever run out candy again!!
Rya counting and sorting all of hers! We had such a fun Halloween and month of October this year!! I am so glad we have so many amazing friends to share all our fun times with!









0 comments:
Post a Comment