CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Graveyards...

October is one of my very favorite months!! The weather is finally getting a little more bearable in Vegas and there are so many fun things to do with the kids and so many traditions we love to do! Making graveyards is one thing we all love to do! This year we teamed up so we didn't have so much junk in our house! Mommy and Rya did one and Daddy and Elliott did one. Madden just watched!

Elliott with her almost done graveyard!

The final product!! I htink they look pretty spooky girls!

And an out of order picture (of course) This is us before we got started showing all the yummy candy and cake! I am going to be so sad the day my girls decide they are to old for all of my silly holiday fun! For now I am just glad they get so excited!!

0 comments: