For Lance's birthday this year we gave me and the girls gave him the gift of TIME!! Lance is a busy guy... he works a lot of hours and he is gone doing church things a lot too. The girls miss him and constantly ask when daddy is coming home(I'm not as fun as daddy is!) So for his birthday the girls both picked a fun place they would like to go with daddy and we gave him a card with the money for the date. Rya picked bowling and Elliott picked miniature golf. I gave him a date night, his choice, but we ended up using the money to buy a power washer instead (that is what he wanted!)
Rya had so much fun with her daddy!! She was so excited to come home and tell me all about it!! Funny story: Rya had some crazy poops the next morning and I asked her what she ate that made her belly hurt so bad. She said she had an apple while her and daddy were bowling, weird. I asked Lance and he said he bought her some runts candy which has a lot of apple shaped candies in it! Silly girl!!
What is more exciting... Bowling or taking pictures??
What a fun daddy!!
Good job Rya girl!
As excited I was for my girls to have a one on one date with daddy I was a little jealous I missed out on all the fun!!
Elliott got to go glow in the dark miniature golfing! When we went to California in October we all went mini golfing and had a lot of fun so Elliott couldn't wait to go again!
I am so glad my girls have a dad that loves to be with his girls!! He is so busy but always finds time to make all his girls feel loved!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment