A few years ago when we first moved down here I did a post on all of our garbage finds. Yes we are apparently garbage diggers now. We have found so many things though, including our kitchen table we have been using for four years (I hate it though!!).Our neighbors a few houses up are moving and they were getting rid of this awesome play house (recognize it????) so I made Lance go up and ask them if we could have it! My girls love it!! I can't tell you how many hours they have spent in my moms house just like this so I was beyond excited to have one for them here!!
Madden is at the perfect age for it!!
Peek a boo!!
Hello!!
All we had to do was hose it down and it was good as new!! Thank you Vegas people for throwing away all your nice stuff so we can have it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment