CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Utah Aquarium...

Like I said before, this was a quick little trip but it wasn't without fun!! We spent Saturday with the Wehrle's in Salt Lake. First stop was to Tracee's fun interior design shop where she was having a big sale on lots of stuff I will never be able to afford!! It was all gorgeous and I wanted it all though!! I didn't go home empty handed though (much to Lance's disappointment!) I bought a new fun pillow cover for my giant pillow in the front room! Yay! Next we went to lunch at the Pizza Factory. And then off to the aquarium so the kids could have a little fun!

Rya crawling through the rocks!
The sting rays (or is it manta rays???) Are always a favorite! Elliott especially loves to reach in and touch them as they swim by.
Blake you look bored haha!
Uncle Blake being awesome and holding Rya on his shoulders so she could look at the really cool octopus! Rya LOVES aunt Blake haha!
More sting rays...
Elliott with a soaking wet sweatshirt! nice.
Elliott crawling around on the yucky floor haha!
There was a fun little pop up spot by the otters that the girls were having fun playing in!
Even miss Madden had fun looking at all the fun fish!! We always have so much fun on our Wehrle days!! Thanks so much for spending the whole day with me and my crazy girls!!

0 comments: