CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

May Utah Trip...

My awesome, amazing, beautiful, super missed sister Gentry came home from her mission on May 1st so me and the girls drove up to see her!! She didn't get in until really late on the first... or really early on the second, whatever! Elliott was still in school and couldn't miss a lot of time so we were only up for a few days but still had sooo much fun!!

Madden was so helpful while I was packing!!

Every time I left the room I would take her out of the suit case only to come back and she would be back in them along with a few dolls and blankets. Crazy baby!
My pictures are in all kinds of crazy order so the post will be a bit weird. Hailey and Clayton are babysitting (for like 6 months!!) a friend's little wiener dog puppy! My girls were in HEAVEN playing and chasing him!
What a terrible picture!! The is my cute sister G!! I can't believe she is FINALLY home from Ecuador! We missed her like crazy and are sooooo happy she is home!!
Elliott and Dosh (the puppy)

Rya and Dosh
Madden liked Dosh but only from distance. She would get really excited when she saw him but back away when he came to see her! She spent most of this trip in Grandma's playhouse!

I have pictures of all my girls just like this! This is the funnest place to play!
Elliott, Kinlee and Rya playing with Dosh while cute preggo Hailey watches them!!
Oh my goodness I love these two cute girls!! They are always a bit shy around me when we first get to Utah but by the time I leave they are my cute little friends!!

More dog pictures! Oh, and please remember that is a dress up Rya is wearing, I don't dress her up like a dancing Santa Claus!
My mom had a little welcome home open house for G complete with lots and lots of goodies! Most of the kids took their food outside to eat on the deck. Miss Madden was in HEAVEN sneaking food from the plates when the kids left! YUMMY!
No Utah trip would be complete without a fun hour or so spent on the tree swing!! These kids get going fast and super spiny (is that a word??) Lots more Utah to come!!

0 comments: