Lance is a hard Guy to buy gifts for. He does not need or want very many things, which is great for our budget but not great for gift giving. I could not think of anything to do for Father's Day this year so I decided to have the girls help me with a picture for his office at church. The real picture I used won't load so these are all the takes....
Miss Madden didn't want her toes to point to the sky so we took several shots...
Those dirty piggies say we {heart} dad
Where are Maddens toes??
Let's try holding them...
Nope. She didn't like that! The one we used and framed turned out cute though. I wish the girls feet weren't so black. They weren't black until we started walking all over our gross, dirty Vegas porch! Oh well... adds character I say! We also got Lance a power washer for the car... or drive way?? Anyway, that is what he wanted and he really likes it so that makes me happy too!! What an AWESOME daddy we have!! I wish we would have taken some pictures of him that day, oops! We made him breakfast and he cancelled all his meetings at church so he was home with us all morning (that was probably more of a gift for me than him!) and I made him some yummy dinner that night! Simple. Just like he likes it!




1 comments:
Or maybe the power washer is for the girls feet! I don't miss having black feet all the time in Vagas. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment