Meet My Dad
By Rya age 4
What is Daddy's name?
Lance
What does Daddy do for fun?
Go to the park
What does Daddy do at work?
Doctors people
What are his favorite things to eat?
Tortilla chips
What does he like to drink?
Apple juice
How old is Daddy?
15
How tall is Daddy?
Tall as mommy
What is Daddy's hair like?
Bald
How much does he weigh?
Same as mommy
What makes Daddy the best?
Sometimes he stays home
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Go to the park
How long have you known Daddy?
A lot of years
Where did you meet Daddy?
I don't know, maybe at work.
Meet My Dad
Elliott age 7
What is Daddy's name?
Lance
What does Daddy do for fun?
plays games with me
What does Daddy do at work?
Helps people
What are his favorite things to eat?
Nachos
What does he like to drink?
Water
How old is Daddy?
31
How tall is Daddy?
I don't know
What is Daddy's hair like?
He has no hair
How much does he weigh?
Maybe 30
What makes Daddy the best?
He likes to play catch with me
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Jump on the tramp
How long have you known Daddy?
7 years
Where did you and Daddy meet?
Utah




2 comments:
CUte! I love Rya's last answer. "I dont know, maybe work"! HAHA!
I love it! This is such a cute idea!! I about died laughing at Rya's response to how much does he weigh...I can just hear your reply! haha
Post a Comment