CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Softball Party...

The end of softball season was bitter sweet. Elliott had so much fun playing and she was really improving but it was getting really hot and I wanted my Saturdays back. The team had a fun party of at Caroline's house. The pool was fun, the back yard was huge (for Vegas) and company was great!
 Mommy swam with the girls while daddy took lots of pictures (too many mommy in the pool pictures) I will just put a couple on here.
Madden loves to jump in the water! Madden was the star of the show in the pool. Every where we went I had a million little girls in our face playing with her.
My cute baby girl!

Lest you think this is a post about Madden swimming lets get back to softball! Here is Elliott's team, or the ones at the party anyway. And her coaches Allysa and Kali. These girls were so much fun and their parents were fun too! I think both Elliott and I made some great friends this season!

0 comments: