CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last day of School Pictures...

Last day of Second grade!! How did that year fly by so quickly?? I swear I was just getting her all ready to start a new class with new friends and now we are saying goodbye to all those same friends for the summer! I can not say how proud of Elliott I am this year. She has drastically improved her reading and math skills and she loves science and art! I think a lot of it just clicked this year and she has learned to love it. A  lot of her improvement is due to Ms. Maddox her amazing teacher! She really loves to teach and does it in such a fun way that the kids love to learn. She was always so patient and never yelled at the kids but they always knew what was expected of them. We will always remember Ms. Maddox as one of Elliott's very best teachers.
My gorgeous almost 8 year old. She still has beautiful long hair but has a few less teeth!
The sun was so bright this morning that she wanted sun glasses ha ha. I told her no sun glasses in the last day of school picture.. I guess we take the squinting!
I LOVE my beautiful Elliott Nicolle!!

0 comments: