I LOVED field day when I was a kid so every year I try and get Elliott super excited for the fun day!! This year it was so windy it wasn't so great but I think the kids still had fun! Lance was working nights in May so he was able to come with me and watch Elliott for a little bit. She was so happy to have her dad there!
Elliott getting a drink while waiting her turn.
Go Elliotts go!!
All the games we watched were water games. It was so windy and every one was so wet but none of the kids seemed to mind!
Elliott and her favorite friend Emily. They had to soak a huge pair of mens shorts and then each put a leg in one leg and race some kids from a different class. yum! The shorts were covered in grass and mud by the time Elliott and Emily got to go!
Whoops! Elliott forgot to hold her side up!
Still laughing!
Elliott's class this year having a Popsicle break! So cute!




0 comments:
Post a Comment